Jaime's Farewell Message



Goodbye

Over the past year, I have made some of the greatest relationships in Southern Illinois. It is bittersweet to announce that I have accepted a position as the Executive Director of Lee-Ogle Transportation System in which I will begin July 1st, 2012. As an HSTP Coordinator I have learned the importance of rural transportation from the best agencies in the state. Keep up the great work! I thank all of you for your support and look forward to maintaining our relationships, and what I consider friendships, and look forward to seeing you all at our annual conferences! A special thank you to my best friend Terri Finn for all the knowledge you have shared with me and guidance you have given me.  I will miss you greatly! With that said, I have high hopes for LOTS and look forward to serving the public of Lee and Ogle Counties. Keep in touch everyone!  
                         Jaime Blatti

Comments

Popular Posts